Customer Needs & Design
“We hoped to have an overall “vibe” for our outdoor space, but weren’t’ sure how to make that happen. We loved the Hot Springs Office Set up, which allowed us to view many large images of pools and see multiple finished products and pool designs.”
- Wanted a deep dive well for the diving board so we went 9ft instead of 8ft.
- The pool layout needed to accommodate a pool house that would be added at a later date.
- The pool deck was designed around the pool, future pool house, and a outdoor kitchen space.
- They wanted to still have yard space for their kids so we purposely left an area to fill with pool spoils and grade for sod.
- We oversized their spa to accommodate for the entire family.
- Implemented a large sundeck area so her little ones would have a place to play.
- They were building the house and had a strict move in deadline.
- Both pool and house needed to be finished at the same time.
- We coordinated with the builder to keep downtime between us to a minimum. Eric, our PM, knew exactly what the builder needed from us and communicated with the builder so we both could keep pace.
- Both the house and pool were successfully completed on schedule with no hiccups.
- Two corner benches
- French Grey Diamond Brite finish
- Diving board
- Variable speed pump.
- Elevated spa with 3ft spillway
- Flagstone coping for spa and “silver” natural stone coping for pool
- Color LED lights
- Salt system
- Pentair Easy Touch with Screenlogic (can control spa, lights, pump, cleaner, temp, and salt levels from smart device.)